View Single Post
Old November 9th, 2016, 06:59 AM
Lucifer's soulmate

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post
Stonewillow turned back to look at him, and saw him turn to the sky. She was a bit surprised at him for using her actual name for the first time in a while, but even more so at the mention of kits. Slowly, she turned her gaze back to the sky, and sighed. "Or you could..." she replied softly, and looked back at him with a small smile.
(Just to say, that post before this one was my longest ever xD)
Aquaheart's face began feeling warm at what Stonewillow said. Slowly he tuned his head to look at her. The she cat's smile made him smile; he felt relief that she didn't react negatively to the talk of kits. "You'll have to teach me the song then." The tom cat shuffled his back to move closer to her, giving her a small lick on the cheek as he reached her.
Quill is my fallen angel sibling | Lost Illusion is my demon child | Imgurheart is my adopted demon child | Ludi is my daughter in-law | Chara Dreemurr is my psychopathic child named Chara | Holly is my demon grandchild | Dizerel is my grandchild | Moonfang is my nice demon kitten | Aleka is my personal toaster | Fallen is my pet hawk

#WeskerForDaWin2017RE6 (HAHAHA MOONY)