View Single Post
Old August 4th, 2017, 10:59 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
Timberkit smiled smugly at the kits little words of how someone actually refused her. Sure, Timberkit would like to tell her off, but that wasn't as fun as toying with the other kit. Her face fell when the kit called out a stick, then pounced on something entirely different. Immediately, Timberkit's face twisted into a perplexed expression. What was that kit even doing? Slowly, Timberkit got up on her paws and waddled over to the other kit, who was waving their tail in accomplishment of their pounce. "You do realize that's a leaf, right? It's not a stick. Whatsoever."
Shinekit looked at her,"your crazy! What's the difference between a leaf and a stick anyway? This is obviously a stick!" She kept batting around the 'stick' excitedly until she found an actual stick and brought it back to the leaf, she turned to look at Timberkit,"look! I have two sticks now!" She mewed cheerfully.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.