View Single Post
Old August 4th, 2017, 09:31 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Lynxheart quietly munched on his vole, reflecting on the past. If no cat was ever forgiven, the clan would be a lot smaller today, he decided silently as he chewed. His mind turned to some of the acts committed during the Evil Era. Obviously most of those couldn't be forgiven, but he wondered if any of the followers were sorry for what they'd done. Perhaps they deserved some form of forgiveness. As long as their acts hadn't been to horrible. The tom decided that his thoughts were too heavy for such a lovely day and tried to quiet his mind. Lynxheart focused instead on his plans for hunting later. He tried to decide where the he should hunt and if he should bring a patrol. He didn't have any friends to ask, but he could always ask the deputy if there were any cats he could take on a hunting patrol. Maybe he could even turn it into a border patrol and hunting patrol.

Goldensky's voice brought him out of his deliberations and he turned amber eyes to look at her. Sympathy softened his features, but there was no pity. He didn't pity her, knowing that any warrior was and should've been too strong and proud to accept any cat's pity. "No," he meowed in an even tone, "I don't think it could be." A thoughtful note entered his voice and he added, "But maybe that's not a bad thing. Adversity and hardship tends to strengthen relationships and weed out the ones you don't need."
(Sowwy ^^)

Goldensky listened silently as he spoke, and the pale golden Queen managed to smile softly at his words. "Perhaps." She replied softly, looking down for a moment. Maybe it was better things werent the same. Like he said. But she wasnt sure what Lynxheart meant about weeding out the relationships she didnt need, but the strengthening part she understood. She and Blackstorm were closer than ever now. Even she and Foxthorn spent more time together, Foxy often trying to help her earn loyalty from the rest of her siblings. She understood why they had a hard time trusting her and Blackstorm. But maybe.. Just maybe, she could prove herself to them, somehow. Them and the rest of ThunderClan. Goldensky wasnt going to give up easily. "Maybe one day they'll trust me again." She murmured, lowering her head and taking another bite from her mouse.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust