Thread: Heart of Ice
View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2017, 08:56 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Heart of Ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
"You're not alone, remember that. I'll always be there for you. No matter what, you have me," Blossom said quietly. She felt the awkward silence grow, and she looked away. She watched her breath evaporate into the air. She remembered the day she left her sister, she had seemed to evaporate, dissipate into thin air. One minute she was there, the next she was gone, changed, and invisible to everyone else. She missed her sister, even though she had never really known her. She remembered playing with her, and running in circles. She looked back at Weiss, wondering if she had a good relationship with her sister. Blossom really didn't know much about Weiss's family.
Weiss sighed her head dipped a bit she looked back at blossom
" I think we should head back " she meowed now feeling that she did the wrong thing by leaving . She stood on her paws and stretched she smiled at the other she cat " my father will be furious " she added with a flick of her ear now her eyes showed a bit of sadness and she regretted even attempting to leave . She motioned for her friend to follow " and thanks " she whispered

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )