Thread: DayClan
View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2017, 12:33 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: DayClan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
(Nope! Not atm. Why? :3)
Robinwing tensed as Whitepaw unsheathed his claws. Then his gaze softened. The poor tom wasn't used to such friendly gestures! Robinwing frowned, but quickly replaced this with a smile. Whitepaw was a bit too logical to understand his words, and that was rather funny. Robinwing chuckled and shifted his paws. Robinwing listened carefully, gaze intently set on the younger feline. Robinwing curled his short tail around his paws. "Well here. Let me save you the trouble. DayClan has been without a deputy for a while," he started. "Who do you think will become the next one?" Although Robinwing never mentioned it, but he secretly wished he were the next deputy. Oh how fun it would be! Something new for a change in the Clan. Well, at least for him. For everyone else it would be pretty normal, but to him? For some odd reason, Robinwing liked the idea of having something to stress over that wasn't related to socializing. Robinwing snapped his attention back to Whitepaw. Right. He needed to focus on the young tom. Time to focus.
[Whitepaw needs a mentor, is it alright if Robinwing mentors him?]
The apprentice twiched his nose and narrowed his eyes, annoyed by the question. He didn't much care for who go what rank, just as long as he and the rest of his clanmates got food and were treated fairly, not that he would state that aloud. After looking around for a few seconds the tom refocused his yellow gaze upon the older tom "Whoever is picked. If your destiny isn't to become the deputy, then you'll become the deputy." the tom stated, looking at Robinwing through his lashes. Whitepaw believed deeply in fate, it was his fate that he was found by Dayclan Warriors, it was fate that he was named Whitepaw, and it was fate that he was now speaking to Robinwing. The white feline licked his chest and then layed himself down, getting comfortable "No matter how hard you may work, it may not be your fate to become the next leader of Dayclan." he stated easily, his tail flicked behind him. He layed his head down on his paws and smirked, his yellow hues twinkled with amusement, he could read the warrior like an open book, it wasn't hard to tell he wished to become the deputy, if he didn't he wouldn't have asked the question and he wouldn't have zoned out in his own thoughts. "Maybe it isn't your fate so become the deputy...or...maybe it is, who knows?" the tom yawned.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; September 24th, 2017 at 12:33 PM.