View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2017, 12:07 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: DayClan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose Queen View Post
((if anyone would like to roleplay with Cloud, have a short starter))
Fascinated eyes rose to be level with the small root in front of Cloudrunner. The tom was crouched down near the entrance to the medicine cat's den, staring intently at the scene before him: on the root was a beetle, scurrying to some unknown destination. "You're a cute one, aren't you," murmured Cloudrunner, inching closer and closer to the subject of his studying gaze. His movements were slow and steady as he attempted to avoid scaring the tiny bug, who was unaware of his presence. "Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you." Unlike some of my rather barbaric clanmates, he thought sadly, wishing they would leave the insect population alone -- there was no reason to take the lives of what they did not need. Suddenly, the beetle appeared to notice him since it picked up its pace, disappearing from sight within only a few moments and leaving Cloudrunner to his thoughts. Straightening his body out, the medicine cat peered around the camp to ensure all was peaceful - it seemed like a quiet day so far, and that was probably for the best. As much as he adored his herbs and helping his clanmates, using them generally meant someone wasn't completely healthy.

"A marvelous sunup, indeed," Cloudrunner chirped to nobody specifically, having a habit of blathering to himself (and anyone else who he felt comfortable with) about nothing in particular. He wasn't the most social cat but tried to be amiable; he didn't want to give the impression of being rude even if he hardly knew what to say. Cloudrunner spoke the language of his herbs first and foremost, they were his most treasured companions and couldn't really run away like the beetle had.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura View Post

[ @Rose Queen ]

Sunstrike swiped his tongue along his matted golden pelt, attempting to look at the very least, presentable. He ran his tongue along every hair of his pelt, getting every knot, every small tangle, even a stray bit of moss. After a few minutes of grooming, he stood, assessing his pelt. Nodding in satisfaction, Sunstrike trotted out of the warriors den, head held high. It was going to be a good day. The sun shone its warm rays on camp, the birds sung their joyous melodies, and the soft breeze rustled the trees.

Sunstrike decided to pay a visit to Cloudrunner, as he was a bit too late to patrol. He spotted the medicine cat gazing off into the distance and approached openly. He put one paw in front of the other, each making a soft pat on the earth as it fell. Dipping his head in respect, Sunstrike purred, "Hey, Cloudrunner,"
[ Bumpie @Rose Queen :> ]

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]