View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2018, 08:28 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
Cherrypaw couldn't help but laugh. She tried to use her paw to cover her maw, but it didn't help at all. Her laughter had echoed around the clearing. "I can't disagree with you, Eveningkit." I like this kit, Cherrypaw decided. Eveningkit was funny and someone she could enjoy talking to. They were quite alike in more ways than one. "I'll even help you out if you'd like. I do enjoy playing with the kits when the queens want to go out and stretch their legs. And maybe teaching them some things will help me prepare for becoming a mentor." Cherrypaw poked out her fluffy, white chest. She'd be a great mentor one day.
Eveningkit shrugged,” Maybe even my mentor for all I know.” She meowed. Cherrypaw would make an amazing warrior. A smart warrior.I wonder what her warrior name will be maybe Cherryapple, or Cherrybeach, or Cherrycall, or Cherrydawn, or Cherryeagle, or Cherryfrolic, perhaps something like Cherrygaze, Cherryhail, Cherryice, or Cherryjump, or something more traditional like Cherrykick or Cherryleap or Cherrymeow perhaps something abstract like Cherrynap or Cherryolive or Cherrypoppy or Cherryquiet or Cherryrumble who knows it could be simply Cherrysnap or Cherrytiger, or boring like Cherryvole or Cherrywhite or something lame like Cherryyarrow. Heck...Cherryzinnia. Yeah...I like Cherrygaze... She purred,” What do you think your warrior name might be. I have a few guesses on my own apprentice name...” she meowed thoughtfully.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here