View Single Post
Old September 21st, 2017, 10:23 AM

My Mood: Lonely
Default Re: Clan of the mystics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoon View Post

tree soot gets up and follows the med cat apprentice in to the den "i need to talk about a prophisy branchpaw where is your mentor"
"You're askin' me?" She mewed. "Whenever I'm in camp he's off to something else. It's a wonder what he does." He tail swished in annoyance as she told her leader this. It might have seemed as though she didn't like her mentor because he was never around to help her, but that was simply not the case. It was just her irritation that he would not show himself around camp and see to her patients. And he would not see how she treated them. It makes me feel useless, she thought, that he never pays attention to me anymore. Her whiskers twitched as she waited for Treesoot's reaction. Then she remembered his words. prophecy. Prophecys.... There were somewhat indicators of something bad. Normally about future fights or death, or powers or something like that.
It didn't make sense to her why cats were so 'excited' when they heard about prophecies. Didn't they realize it meant future trouble? Those mousebrains, she thought to herself with a slight tone of amusement and a small movement that curled the sides of her mouth into something that may have been called a smile. She wrapped her tail around her paws, quickly removed it, and stopped waiting for Treesoot. She padded back into her den, fluffy tail swaying happily-ish behind her as she entered the medicine cat den. As her paws padded across the comforting floor of her den, she completely forgot what she had come here for. The sides of her mouth turned the appearance of her facial features into something sad-looking. "Uh... What did I want to do?"