View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2018, 07:54 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Default Re: Talk About It { Private }

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Sano eyes glowed as he looks at Pedrichor “ who said you can speak kittypet?” He asks coldly making Lucifer growl “ Silence! Sano get out of here now! I don’t need a other body, I sure in hell don’t need the pain! Stay away from here!! This is my home no longer will I bow to your madness Sano!” Sano looks at Lucifer coldly than he looks at Pedrichor “ ... are you serious... are you seriously trying to go against me your brother for a worthless piece of dung... You’re mad.. you’re becoming weak and that’s not what we need!!” He hisses as his claws come out “ Hades dies tonight! Now you die here and now!! I will deal with snowwillow! Here I thought you were smart Lucifer but now I see you as a coward! A fool of a tom trying to play hero but you ain’t a hero! You’re a killer like our father you will become more than just come cat! You will be a monster no matter what it runs in our veins we’re not lovers we’re monsters! And If you ain’t going to accept it I might as well show it to you “ he growls with a slashing tail as he suddenly begins to pounce aiming for Lucifer.
Petrichor narrowed his gaze. "Well," he meowed in such a tone to suggest that he hadn't taken offense, but merely wished to correct so as to know better next time. "I a mother actually a loner, not a kittypet." He suppressed another shudder as wind swept through his thin fur. He met Sano's gaze as he looked to him, and flicked an ear, eyes widening in quite persuasive innocence. "Sorry to be rude, but I couldn't let you go without the correction." Petrichor dipped his head slightly and blinked once. As he listened to the two apparent brothers before him, the tom frowned once more. Their father was a killer as well? My my, this wasn't a very happy bloodline to be born into. Like father like son, I suppose. Petrichor was about to speak when Sano pounced at Lucifer. Hoping the two brothers wouldn't turn on his next, Petrichor found himself joining the fray... but on Lucifer's side. He hadn't killed him yet, and he dearly hoped that they would put off his death a littleness longer. The tom knew he wouldn't be of much help, due to his scrawny size and the fact that he was weakened from hunger, but he could be of some help. As a growl shuddered through him, Petrichor dug his clawsinto Sano and attempted to knock him off balance. "What-" he spat, all false innocence gone to be replaced with dismay and shock. "Was that for? Would you really sink so low as to kill one of your blood-kin?!"