View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2018, 10:56 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Talk About It { Private }

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Pedrichor nevertheless broke his gaze away from the tom opposite him, and continued to listen. "Why not?" He challenged; it was an obvious question. As far as he knew, the only reason you wouldn't be be able to kill at the moment was becuase (a) he was too weak, (b), he felt remorse at the act, or (c), he had something else planned. When Lucifer had finished, Pedrichor frowned deeply. "Is Sano a friend of yours?" His ear flicked once, noticing the other staring off into the darkness. Takin his own gaze off Lucifer for a split second, Pedrichor copied him. A slight tug of worry tainted his thoughts. Was this Sano about to make an appearance? Tension made his fur prickled, and he lashed his tail once. Hubert gnawed at his belly, and he knew he wouldn't get away unscathed if this other was as lax about murder as the cat currently before him.
Suddenly something jumps out of the shadows crashing into Lucifer and pinning him down with his claws at the Toms neck, it was a male cat with mixed fur of white, black and gray. He growls dangerously “ again trying to save a other brat. I expected better from you brother” He Says coldly as Lucifer tried to speak however the tom began chocking him now “ not only did you try to play hero but you dare try to make plans without me. I should kill you Lucifer but I know you’re better than that.” He Says coldly as he looks up at Pedrichor with cold blue eyes, his very scent was death. His eyes held no emotion only a bitter ice cold. He growls dangerously showing a bit of his sharp teeth “ and you are? Not only do you step into my brothers land. Your weaknesses made him feel pity. That’s not good. So either you-“ suddenly Lucifer pushes Sano off him roughly even clawing his cheek as he did. He jumps back hissing loudly “ this is my land Sano! Don’t control my people!” He hisses loudly as Sano just licks his cheek cleaning a bit of blood coming out of the wound. “ than you die. With that cat. Unless you think smart and let me deal with him. Understood?”