View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2018, 05:34 AM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Crasipan Kingdom of Dragons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Longwei paused. His heart was telling him to do one thing but his mind was telling him to do another. 'No. I have been listening to my heart for too long...and look where that got me...I have to hold up my end of the deal. No mixed feelings.'

"Ah...I know of one...we can take him to the part of the forest were I met Regning...no one would be able to hear him..." He felt horrid. He hated the very feeling but he also..liked it? No. This was just a one time thing. Then that was it...was it a mistake to make that deal with a dragon he barely knew?

"Since im one of the only direct male bloodline left and since he doesn't know I came back yet, I can let you meet Regning and I will pretend to be hurt in his territory...you could get father and show him where I am..and well...then we take him down..maybe even with the help of Regning..."
"You met another dragon in the forest?" Dimyr asked, confused. "I thought Athix was the only dragon hiding out there..." She then thought aloud. Why is there another dragon involved with this? She thought, but choosing to ignore the thought and giving a slight nod. "Are we doing this now, or...?" She asked, showing some signs of hesitating a bit by asking the question.