Thread: Sanos mad house
View Single Post
Old April 12th, 2018, 10:36 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Sanos mad house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

Lilac halted. “Mate?” She echoed. She had always expected Sano liked her, maybe loved her, but not enough to be mates. What kind of father would he be if they ever had kits? What would she do if he dissapeared and he never came back? Lilac didn’t feel ready for any kind of heartbreak, but saying no to Sano and his fragile heart (not very fragile, but still) might snap in two. For her, if he went away and never came back, she would grieve, but soon move on. Sano might not. She scrunched up her nose, then widened her eyes to him. “No, I don’t mind.” She meowed softly, hoping she had said the right words. She thought, then said: “Or shall I say, No, I don’t mind, my darling.” She purred, and stepped forward to wade into the pool, not caring if some blood was in the water, and rubbed her head against his side.
@Broken Madness
He smiles happily as he nuzzles his head against her shoulder “ I swear I will make you the happiest cat in the world!” He says purring happily “ I’ll kill anyone that gets in our way, I will make anyone who hurts you suffer forever~” He Says purring happily as he licks her cheek “ I love you and I always will”