Thread: Sanos mad house
View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2018, 07:28 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Sanos mad house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Sano smiles “ or we can skip the meeting and you become my mate!” He Says happily purring softly “ of course if you don’t mind becoming mine and mine alone my dear “ He says purring happily as he begins to step out of the water “ I love you~”
Lilac halted. “Mate?” She echoed. She had always expected Sano liked her, maybe loved her, but not enough to be mates. What kind of father would he be if they ever had kits? What would she do if he dissapeared and he never came back? Lilac didn’t feel ready for any kind of heartbreak, but saying no to Sano and his fragile heart (not very fragile, but still) might snap in two. For her, if he went away and never came back, she would grieve, but soon move on. Sano might not. She scrunched up her nose, then widened her eyes to him. “No, I don’t mind.” She meowed softly, hoping she had said the right words. She thought, then said: “Or shall I say, No, I don’t mind, my darling.” She purred, and stepped forward to wade into the pool, not caring if some blood was in the water, and rubbed her head against his side.
@Broken Madness

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Last edited by pomegranate; April 9th, 2018 at 04:29 PM.