Thread: Sanos mad house
View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2018, 06:41 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Sanos mad house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He smiles softly “ we’re going to visit the queen!! She wants to meet you badly and I can’t wait for you to meet her! Especially now more than ever our new king has been chosen!” He Says happily
Lilac stood rigid. She had already met the ‘Queen’. And no doubt would she mention that to Sano. He would be so torn, and, a king? How was she going to even bear another mystery cat, bombarding her with sharp accusations? Instead she smiled forcefully. “Interesting,” She meowed cheerfully. She then pretended to cringe, and she sat down, her face set in a grimace. “I-I don’t think I can.. ugh... travel. My, uRg, stomach, is feeling... bad,” She wheezed. She stopped, looking up at Sano bright eyed and obviously not sick. She regained her moaning demeanor. “I’m, uh, VERY sick, as you can see...” she trailed off, looking down at her paws. Lilac had always been bad at acting. “Alright,” she sighed. “Let’s, umm, go.”

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!