View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2018, 06:33 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Shinefang was deeper in his den, napping in his nest after sharing a meal with Gorsepaw. The morning had been cold and it had been rough on his joints, so he had resolved to sleep a little longer until the day warmed up. Cats could wake him if they needed him. He didn't hear the young apprentice call out though. The old tom was in a sweet, dreamless sleep, and snoring, violently enough to make the tip of his tail that was draped over his nose lift slightly in the breeze of it.
Helplessly standing on three paws and glancing into the den, she looked around warily before stepping quietly into the den. The snoring was loud enough to rattle the walls, and it seemed to do that as she approached his nest. Yowling to wake him up, she repeated the earlier phrase, nudging him a few times.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯