View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2018, 10:14 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
A six-moon-old apprentice was stumbling and tripping over her own paws around the clearing, for some reason unable to find the medicine den. Her eyes were wild and her fur spiked up, poking her head in through nearly every single den before finally following the tang of herbs to Shinefang's den. A bit tired by the stumble around the camp, which left her pelt a complete catastrophe, Wolfpaw called into the darker den, "Can I come in? I've got a- thorn- in my- paw- I just can't..." she trailed off, trying to hook it out. The thing didn't budge.

[ @Charmer ]
Shinefang was deeper in his den, napping in his nest after sharing a meal with Gorsepaw. The morning had been cold and it had been rough on his joints, so he had resolved to sleep a little longer until the day warmed up. Cats could wake him if they needed him. He didn't hear the young apprentice call out though. The old tom was in a sweet, dreamless sleep, and snoring, violently enough to make the tip of his tail that was draped over his nose lift slightly in the breeze of it.