View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2018, 11:44 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Shinefang listened to the warrior explain his trouble, understanding taking the edge off his irritation. Without a doubt, Logpaw was not a typical apprentice, and Beespirit was young and excited to mentor. It would be disappointing to find himself facing a much more difficult mentoring job than most. At this moment, he really couldn't say whether Logpaw would ever be able to be a warrior. He nodded. "Normally, that would do nicely, but I don't think talking to him like a six-moon-old is going to work here. He acts like a kit. Why not try talking to him like a kit? Queens have to teach kits about clan life all the time. Don't eat this, do this with the soiled moss, don't do that when you play with your brother. You get the idea. How about you give that a try for another moon or so and see what happens?" he suggested.
He nodded,” That is a good idea...but I’m not exactly sure what queens do. I don’t recall how my mother prepared me for apprenticehood, and I’m young enough I don’t have any kits, so natural father insticts haven’t kicked in yet. Which makes this me not the perfect mentor, but if I fail him, I may never get another apprentice.” He meowed.Grousestar probably knows he has difficulties, he maybe would forgive me.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here