View Single Post
Old March 30th, 2024, 05:02 PM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: Sedgewater Valley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 16 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze frowned as only one set of other paw steps had him turning his head to see only Orchidpaw behind him. Well, it’s not much of a shocker seeing as there is always quite a few missing cats on patrols. If only cats actually did their jobs. The warrior gave a small, polite smile to the apprentice before speaking out to them, “Have you been on a border patrol before or should I explain what we are to do?” The tom mewed as the Windclan border came into view. The apprentice didn’t seem like a very social kind of car seeing as the other feline hasn’t said anything and kept a noticeable distance between Seabreeze and herself.

His blue eyes peered around the border, looking up and down the stretch of land as the heathery scent of Windclan hit his nose. He shuddered, it was as off as it always was but Seabreeze was sure that Windclan thought the same about Riverclan. It seemed to be relatively clear, no immediacy threats were seen or heard. All that was left was to renew the scent markers which was as easy as Seabreeze went to a nearby tree and carefully ran his fur along it to leave his scent. The warrior then took a few steps back and looked to the apprentice with no exact expression. Sea breeze wasn’t the most physically expressive.

Starting to walk back to the apprentice to check in with them, Seabreeze let out a spooked yowl as there was a dangerous rumble in the soil beneath his paws. He darted forward, but the soil collapsed with him on it. A sink hole! Sea breeze tumbled down, hitting against some tree roots and rocks as he went down before landing on his side with a thud. The tom took a few moments, wind knocked out of his lungs like thoughts were from his mind. Blinking open his tightly shut blue eyes, Seabreeze took in a deep breath as he gathered his paws beneath him as the soil settled around him. On either sides of the tom there were dark tunnels. Oh right…Seabreeze thought, there are tunnels beneath Riverclan territory.

The tom moved his gaze up to the sky, looking for where he was when he fell. It was a fall of only a couple tail lengths. It wasn’t so bad, Seabreeze was still lucky as it seems he had no more than a few bruises. “Orchidpaw?!
Orchidpaw
Riverclan apprentice
Purrk: Shadow fiend(inactive)

Shooting Seabreeze an indignant glare at request to show her how to mark the border, Orchidpaw wasted no time snapping at him "No, I know how to." and with that she went off on her own to mark the border, she still watched Seabreeze as he did it though but tried to do it discreetly before she copied him and brushed her fur against a bush.

After rubbing her pelt against a few things, Orchid began to make her way back to Seabreeze before an alarmed yowl called her name. 'What does he want, for star's stake' annoyance washed over her as she trotted over to see what her patrolmate needed her so urgently for.

A look of confusion became of her features as she realized Seabreeze was no where in sight. Well, this was weird. Scanning the border she suddenly noticed a hole had appeared in the place her clanmate was marking. "What the helll are gou doing down there?" she growled, peering down the hole at Seabreeze, moor irritated than concerned.

(Sorry this is so sloppy my brain's mush today.)

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^