View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2018, 02:16 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler57 View Post
Stormbreeze paused in the flattest section of the moor, the ginger tom recalled his first training session with Mudnose when he was an apprentice, and distinctly recalled tripping in a rabbit hole and falling flat on his face right in front of his mentor. Stormbreeze's whispers twitched in amusement and he turned to face Silentpaw. "Today we are going to focus on something a bit different - Badger combat. You're lucky if you haven't encountered the foul beasts yet, but unfortunately Windclan's grasslands are a favourite home for them. This move is the safest way to drive out badgers, but you need to be able to jump high." Stormbreeze was pacing as he explained to his apprentice. All the cats knew the threats of rival clans, especially in times like these, but the ability to drive out the predators of the land seemed to be less and less prevalent in apprentices education these days. "I want to teach you this, because for an apprentice your age, a rival clan cat most likely wouldn't kill you, but a badger would not show you the same mercy." The sandy tom looked to his apprentice to ensure she was paying attention.
(Okay, time to try and get read of my writer's block.)

Silentpaw watch as her mentor paced back and forth her blue eyes never leaving him. Her pale gray ears were lifted to catch all the sounds, not just Stormbreeze's voice. The molly had never thought about what would happen if a badger attacked her, she'd try to out run it but would that be enough? She knew badgers were ruthless animals who would kill a cat fr no reason and she didn't want to fall trap to one. Flicking her tail a few time she gave a small nod indicating that she was lessening. Though she was to sure ThunderClan would show mercy on her just because she was only six moons old. Some of her Clanmates never came back from the war and some who did died from blood loss or an infection. ThunderClan was the clan of the loyal and kindhearted, well some of those loyal and kindhearted cats killed her Clanmates. She'd never trust a ThunderClan cat it's almost like trusting a badger ad she'd never do that. She let the cold wind ruffle her white and gray fur, it felt good. Like most WindClan cats, she enjoyed the open moor and cool breeze in her fur. Giving herself a shack she turned all her attention back to Stormbreeze ready for him to tell her what to do.

(Better.)

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all