View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2018, 01:06 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler57 View Post
"Let's not waste anymore time then," Stormbreeze mewed, and begin trotting back towards the camp entrance, trusting Silentpaw to accompany him. As he ducked under the overhanging entrance, he already began planning some of the major things for them to focus on in this training session.

(Going to Windclan training moor).
Silentpaw followed Stormbreeze out to the training moor ware they held their training sessions. The Molly was a bit curious on what they'd be learning but there was no way of asking. She was born mute, who could she? A thought popped in her head, that happen a lot. How could she have an apprentice? She couldn't tell them anything. Maybe she could have a death apprentice? Yeah, why not? She couldn't talk and if it couldn't here it wouldn't matter would it? That was what ran though this gray and white Molly's head as she followed her mentor. The things that went though her head were sometimes funny other time confusing. She full of ideas for things, one day shed have to show them to let her Clan know.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all