View Single Post
Old February 4th, 2018, 09:33 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler57 View Post
Stormbreeze tore his blank gaze away from Duskstrike, and glanced around the clearing. The sun was far too high in the sky for Stormbreeze to have accomplished nothing with his day. He'd seen hunting patrols leave earlier and he didn't consider Thunderclan much of a threat currently, they were all still licking their wounds too. Stormbreeze glanced around the clearing, spotting his small apprentice sitting on a small patch of grass. Thrashing his tail his slightly with finality, he settled on his decision and padded over to the white and grey she-cat. When he reached her he greeted her with a shallow head dip and mewed, "Are you ready to head out, Silentpaw?" He paused awkwardly immediately, regretting his question. Stormbreeze had yet to grow accustomed to to his apprentices silence, but she always communicated well despite his occasionally tactless words.
The mute molly turned to her mentor as he came over. She was ready for some training was was glade he asked. Standing up she gave a nod indicating that she was ready to go. The gray and white molly loved to train, mostly hunt. Though this molly wasn't one to be mast with. Since she can use words if you got her mad enough she fiscally hurt you but luckily Silentpaw was a patient feline. She had to be, okay she didn't but she did if she had any hope in being understood. She waved her tail in greeting and came to stand by Stormbreeze.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all