Old March 26th, 2024, 11:56 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: Whispering Wetlands

Palepaw
ShadowClan
she/her, apprentice, 9 moons
----------------------------------------------
The calico molly stalked after her patrolmates, letting out a quiet groan as she realized where they were heading. Whispering Wetlands - one of those super swampy, disgusting borders that would result in her white paws getting stained by yucky brown mud. She stayed somewhat closer to Mossfreckle, because she didn't know a lot about Darkfall and did not want to annoy anyone. At Darkfall's question she bobbed her head. While she had not been on an official border patrol, Batflight had shown her how everything worked during their tour of the borders.

She remembered how during their trek, she'd been super relieved when they finally reached Herondive Hollow. For some reason, it was the only not wet border. Palepaw did hate ThunderClan, though. She was not planning to near that border by herself anytime soon, even when she was a warrior. So.. sticking together, splitting up... it's not like she really cared. Anything was good with her as long as they got their job done. Though she did enjoy Mossfreckle's company and maybe she would like the enforcers' as well.

It seemed the medicine cat apprentice had a similar idea. Palepaw nodded when he suggested sticking together, not having anything to object. She hoped that when she showed compliance and determination, her clanmates would recognize her efforts and it would be time for her assesment soon. Pale wanted to become a warrior alongside Yellowpaw, maybe even Goopypaw and Squirrelpaw if they were done at that point... it would be really exciting if they all became warriors at the same meeting!

"Anything is good with me, though I wouldn't mind staying together."

Her words were accompanied by a small purr and a tip of her head. She really wanted to get started on this patrol! Marking borders would be an interesting experience, she was sure.

[ Mossfreckle - @Fawn<3 | Darkfall - @Dark ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den