silly little bitey kitty

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: Whispering Wetlands

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat apprentice

The journey to Herondive Hallow (Whispering Wetlands ?) was a quite one, Palepaw was as always was a walking ray of sunshine and for that Mossfreckle was thankful that is pushed the shadowy aura wafting off of Darkfall away from the starry minded medicine cat apprentice whose pelt has slowly began to prickle more and more with anxiety… why had Darkfall chosen him of all felines, chosen his ex-mates apprentice… the questions swirled in the confines of his mind, white tipped paws pressed into the thawing, chilled earth as the freckled oriental shaped feline allows thorn sharp claws to rake tiny trails into the soft earth of their changing surroundings - a visual representation of the figurative claws of insecurity that once again trailed down his tattered heart, leaving crimson rivers on their wake. The whisper soft tap, tap, tap of the trios paws echoed through the marshy forest territory, each carful paw step carrying them closer and closer to the Windclan border, each passing moment silent but somewhat comfortable if one ignored the tension that seemed to hang heavy in the air… if the herbalist reached out her white maw could he nip the threads away… or would he become tangled in a web of what was partially his own making. Diligent white paws carry him along and soon reaching their destination the trio pauses and the dark scared tom breaks the long held silent vigil that had fallen as if dictated simply but nature, no tones leaving theirs maws as if a silent resignation has been agreed on amongst the the warrior, apprentice, and medicine cat apprentice - curt words exited the large warriors mouth but Mossfreckle could not tell if he was meaning to come off as short of if he simply had more bubbling underneath his surface than either of the apprentices knew, but that was neither here nor there and oriental shaped ears simply perked and took in the patrol leaders tones.

The freckled oriental shaped herbalist hummed for a moment, white tipped feathery tail twitching deep in thought of the proposition… on one paw he wanted to get to know Darkfall better, he was Lostspark’s exmate and the father of birdie and the other sweet ones he had grown to love, on the other paw, however, it was not in his nature to simply let Palepaw out of sight this close to the border, it was not really the fact that she was an apprentice or that he did not trait her… no, it was because she was a good apprentice and Starclan knows that Shadowclan needed a good stock of good felines - like Dawnstar had said the current lot was leaving something to desire as of late. A moment later calm, thought out tons left Mossfreckle’s white muzzle, ”I say we stay together, he meowed community before tacking on, ”but if anyone has a stronger conviction we can follow that,” in the end he was quite easy to please… well, he preferred to avoid unneeded conflict and in the end grouping was a surface level concern, the patrol got done regardless, as much as he wants to speak with Darkfall - who even knew what about but the dark tom had to have a reasoning… or maybe his starry mind was simply connecting stars into constellations that did not exist - he much enjoyed the company of the sweet calico apprentice who truly was a little light in the shadows of his beloved clan.

{ @Dark ~ Darkfall } { @starry ~ Palepaw}

{ @silver. ~ moon/ wolfkit }
[ mittsss <3 if you want moss is open to moon too !! I know you have a plan with dark but when they are heading back or such ]

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat Apprentice

Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Last edited by ellie; March 23rd, 2024 at 08:05 PM.