View Single Post
Old September 1st, 2017, 04:04 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

[QUOTE=SpiralWhirl;369988]
Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Daypaws ears perked at the call of their name, gazing over to the warrior who was leaning against the den wall. Immediately rushing over they were at his side, having him lean against their shoulder. They took a glance at his paws while settling them into a den. Once settled, the medcat bent down to give his paws a sniff, eyes gazing over the injury,¨What caused the injury exactly?¨

At the quick movement he flinch, relaxing seeing it was just Daypaw. Leaning against her shoulder, I have to tell her something, I don't want to tell on Nightraven. " I was walking around and slipped, a warrior find me but dug it's claws in my so they could bring me up, " Ashen said, not going in too much detail. It wasn't anything to fuss about, just it was really starting to hurt when he walked. "It's nothing major, just kind of burns. I didn't want it to get worst or what not so I came here, " He added.
[Daypaw goes by they/them, not she/her! <3]

Daypaw let them lean against their shoulder,eyes narrowing. They could always tell when cats were lying. It was a sixth sense Daypaw liked to call it. Maybe it was because they had become an expert in behavior of others, or maybe it was just a quirk. ¨Something bothering you,¨ they looked downwards towards his paws,¨besides your paws.¨ their tone was blunt and to the point, padding with the warrior against their shoulder and settling them into a nest. They wouldnt bug Ashen if he didnt want to be questioned, Daypaw was simply stating that they knew something was up, it was a medcat thing, its hard to hide stuff at this point. Padding over to the den wall, their eyes scanned the multicolored plants for anything useful.