View Single Post
Old August 27th, 2017, 06:53 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
@woly

Ashenstorm limped in, "Daypaw?" He asked. Trying to move out of the way of all the cats, the ashen-colored warrior lean against a wall. " Nightraven wanted me to get my paws check." He said. Narrowing his eyes down at his paws, leaning down and lapping at them. A cat had dug it's claws in his front-paws, hopefully she wouldn't notice or ask. Ashen gaze around the den, not good in closed spaces.
Daypaws ears perked at the call of their name, gazing over to the warrior who was leaning against the den wall. Immediately rushing over they were at his side, having him lean against their shoulder. They took a glance at his paws while settling them into a den. Once settled, the medcat bent down to give his paws a sniff, eyes gazing over the injury,¨What caused the injury exactly?¨
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
Pinewhisker was grateful for the medicine cat’s assistance when helping to him to a comfortable nest, where he comfortably rested where he was in a position that didn’t put any crucial weight on his badly injured leg. He nodded a polite thanks to Daypaw, making sure that their help was appreciated throughout this whole procedure. The young warrior made sure not to ask too many questions or move when they sniffed and checked over his back leg, patiently awaiting their response on the matter. At hearing the mention of his leg being broken, Pinewhisker nodded, deciding not to say anything and just do as they instructed, watching as Daypaw rested a paw on his mangled leg and his ears twitched at their words, nodding once more and without warning, the cat pressed down on his leg quite roughly and a shot of pain coursed through his body. He uttered a small yowl of pain, trying to not overreact and disturb any of the other cats around them. “Yes.. I feel pain..” Pinewhisker murmured, his tone strained as his leg stung from the pressure, “That’s a good thing, right?” The brown-furred male asked them, doing his best not to move out of pure instinct at this moment.
They nodded immediately,¨Yes,very good. It means your leg isnt paralyzed and the nerves arent as damaged as it looks.¨ they mewed, eyes glazing over the toms leg. ¨It seems to be broken, but not majorly like it looks. Your cuts need to be cleaned and soothed with herbs, and your leg wrapped up with cobwebs after that to keep it all in place. Youll be in here for awhile while it heals.¨ they explained. Walking over the the herb wall, it was neatly organized, herbs shoved in the cracks of the rocks and dirt and some even growing from the ceiling of the den or freshness. ¨Give your leg a good cleaning while I find the herbs to heal you.¨