Old January 28th, 2018, 04:50 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Splashpool limped to the border in a bit of a hurry to get to Flarestrike. She let out a hiss of pain towards her leg after she cut it on a twigonthe forest floor. "Flarestrike! Im here! Im really here!" the queen cried out to her mate. Splashpool colapsed as she grew tired from running. 'I can never stay active. These kits are annoying me a little, but I still love them. You'll be the future and you have a purpose,' thought Splashpool with another hiss of pain as pain rushed through her injured leg again. When she looked down at her leg there was no blood, so it looked like it was a small scrape.
Flarestrike blinked, as he stood up. "Splashpool?" He said, in surprise. His heart started to beat at a rate he thinks isn't normal. He stood up, with out a hint of hesitation he crossed the border onto Riverclan territory. He helped the queen up, however his eyes instantly went to his scars. A sharp pang hit him in the chest, he frowned deeply. "Who did.. did that?" Their were too many he liked. Yes, their was a war but just too many. Even being pregnant she could handle herself. Flarestrike could feel a spark of rage in his chest. It had to be Windclan.. The tom gulp, or Shadowclan. He prayed that it wasn't Shadowclan. He already felt guilty for a lot of things. Flarestrike forced a smile, it would be a bit awkward. For him, at least. She probably hated him.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc