View Single Post
Old January 28th, 2018, 03:40 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Flarestrike furrowed his eyebrows, in a mid-laugh until he heard a noise. It made his snap his mouth shut. Their was a stale scent of Splashpool but, now? Was the sleep getting to him? He shook his head, yeah it was just getting to him. Splashpool wasn't here. No way she could be. He rested his heads on his large paws, his pads were scarred and rough. Flarestrike's eyes seem dull, he looked horrible. His fur was messy while he had dark circles under his eyes. His tail flickered, dozing off for a minute before blinking to wake himself up. Flarestrike looked at his front leg, there was a scar on it from a battle but his wounds were still healing. He still had a faint scent of blood. The wound on his side was worse, he had it checked. It wasn't infected, not yet anyway. "Splashpool, I miss you." His hoarse voice mumbled out loud. He missed the twinkle in her eyes.
Splashpool limped to the border in a bit of a hurry to get to Flarestrike. She let out a hiss of pain towards her leg after she cut it on a twigonthe forest floor. "Flarestrike! Im here! Im really here!" the queen cried out to her mate. Splashpool colapsed as she grew tired from running. 'I can never stay active. These kits are annoying me a little, but I still love them. You'll be the future and you have a purpose,' thought Splashpool with another hiss of pain as pain rushed through her injured leg again. When she looked down at her leg there was no blood, so it looked like it was a small scrape.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.