Old January 28th, 2018, 02:52 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Splashpool limped through her territory, trying to get her mind off of the nasty scars from the battle that was now over. One scar showed on the bottom of her eye, while a scar appeared on her back. The queen had to get out of camp to clear her mind, but she hadn't noticed where her feet were taking her. Splashpool scented a mix of Shadowclan and Riverclan and realized she was near the Shadowclan and Riverclan border. Why did you bring me here feet? The last thing I need to do is find Flarestrike and I can't have him see me scared up. The molly was just about to turn back when Flarestrike's scent filled her nose. 'Oh no!' thought the Riverclan molly.
Flarestrike furrowed his eyebrows, in a mid-laugh until he heard a noise. It made his snap his mouth shut. Their was a stale scent of Splashpool but, now? Was the sleep getting to him? He shook his head, yeah it was just getting to him. Splashpool wasn't here. No way she could be. He rested his heads on his large paws, his pads were scarred and rough. Flarestrike's eyes seem dull, he looked horrible. His fur was messy while he had dark circles under his eyes. His tail flickered, dozing off for a minute before blinking to wake himself up. Flarestrike looked at his front leg, there was a scar on it from a battle but his wounds were still healing. He still had a faint scent of blood. The wound on his side was worse, he had it checked. It wasn't infected, not yet anyway. "Splashpool, I miss you." His hoarse voice mumbled out loud. He missed the twinkle in her eyes.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc