My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
`you should stop going here, Flarestrike.`

`She never gonna be there`

`You hurt her, really bad you know? Physically and Emotionally!`

`What kind of mate are you?`

His thoughts been more outraged. More hyper, in a way he wish they would just shut up. It wasn't like he wasn't overjoyed for kits. Sure, the tom was cautious. Scared. It was normal. He was just being loyal to his clan, right? However as many times as Flarestrike told himself he kept returning. The place they met. The place they laughed, sharing awkward moments. His thoughts were about 90% about her. He hated it. She had too much power over him. Flarestrike squeezed his eyes shut, trying to comprehend. "I'm a father." He breathed out, opening his eyes. He was a father, indeed. To a she-cat he loved. He couldn't reverse time. Not like he would want to. He sat down, looking over Riverclan's territory. Many would think how could you not be outraged? Shadowclan was in war with Riverclan, after all. Flarestrike had a reason, because Splashpool lived there. His Queen. A sigh escape his mouth, tiredness burned his eyes. He couldn't sleep. For once he just didn't want to. He laughed, shaking his head. The laugh wasn't a happy one, one when you see something funny. One when your enjoying self. It was a forced one. One that held no emotions but pain.

@Megan
Splashpool limped through her territory, trying to get her mind off of the nasty scars from the battle that was now over. One scar showed on the bottom of her eye, while a scar appeared on her back. The queen had to get out of camp to clear her mind, but she hadn't noticed where her feet were taking her. Splashpool scented a mix of Shadowclan and Riverclan and realized she was near the Shadowclan and Riverclan border. Why did you bring me here feet? The last thing I need to do is find Flarestrike and I can't have him see me scared up. The molly was just about to turn back when Flarestrike's scent filled her nose. 'Oh no!' thought the Riverclan molly.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.