View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2018, 03:40 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Athens Academy ( private )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He smiles as his eyes glowing and the illusion burns into flames “ My fox blood is actually kitsue? Aka the nine tailed fox clan. We specialize in magic so that little trick won’t work on me” He Says as his eyes glowed almost as if they were on fire.
Sasuke looks at her “ none i’m on any side that shows me some way of living. It doesn’t matter to me” He Says calmly
Abe huffed " cheater not supposed to use magic your supposed to use wits to figure out if it's real or not but no matter " he said sounding grumpy he ran a hand through his hair and sighed now putting his hands together " well I'd say this class is almost done in about 3....2... " he said and looked at the clock the bell rang and it was time for sparing class . He smirked " 1. Now it's time for one the exciting classes to begin " he said he looked at naruto he grabbed his stuff and started to walk out of the room
Paige blinked " oh ok" she said and heard the bell she grabbed her notebook and iPod she put both of her ear buds in " how good are you at sparing? " she asked with a tilt of her head wow been a while since I've talked to some one this long @Broken Madness

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; February 24th, 2018 at 09:51 PM.