View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2018, 04:03 AM

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: My cats finder and roleplay tracker!

Name/link: Mistwing.
Appearance: Mistwing is a sturdy, long-haired she-cat with sapphire blue eyes. Her pelt is a shade of very pale grey, looking almost white. Her fur darkens around her paws, ears, face and tail. She has dark markings around her face and eyes that make her eyes all the more intense.
Personality: Mistwing is generally a mild-mannered she-cat with a kind disposition to her clanmates. She had essentially a typical kithood and apprenticeship, and is still absolutely dedicated to her clan. But over the past moons, Mistwing has found herself growing apathetic, and no longer has things that bring her joy. When presented with a situations that require an emotional response, Mistwing finds herself struggling.
What cat?: Breezefeather.
Role wanted: Best friend
Mention me: @Boba Fett
Questions:
Other: I know his personality is still a work in progress so if you decline this because Mistwing's personality is not compatible I totally understand. Also if you did accept, I would be interested in making Mistwing become romantically interested in him if you are satisfied with how they roleplay together.
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.

Last edited by Radler; February 12th, 2018 at 04:03 AM.