View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2018, 06:37 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: My cats finder and roleplay tracker!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler57 View Post
Name/link: Emberpaw
Appearance: Emberpaw is a short haired back cat with a black pelt and ginger markings on her chest, throat and chin. She has a lithe frame, and looks smaller than her age. She has wide amber eyes, very expressive ears and an unusually long black tail.
Personality: Emberpaw is an ambitious, hardworking and devoted member of Shadowclan. She wants to achieve and earn greatness so that no cat would have any reason to disrespect her.
What cat?: Lynxpaw
Role wanted: Friend or best friend
Mention me: @Boba Fett
Questions: n/a
Other: n/a

Name/link: Owlfang
Age: 18 moons (I can increase it to be 22 moons so they can be littermates)
Appearance: Owlfang is a long haired tawny cat with a bushy white chest and wide amber eyes. He has a large frame, strong hind legs and dark markings on his face. He carries his chin low and prefers to keep his tail up in the air.
Personality: Owlfang is fiercely loyal, and most may assume that loyalty is to his clan but rather, it is to the cats in the clan.He does not readily forgive those who have wronged him in the past, and sometimes he does not notice his loved ones growing corrupt and evil. He likes to think of himself as an individual, but he is greatly influenced by the cats he has chosen to respect.
What cat?: Hollydawn
Role wanted: Siblings
Mention me: @Boba Fett
Questions: n/a
Other: n/a

I know that Mudnose isn't looking for this, but I was wondering if it would be possible to list him as Owlfang's old mentor. (It would make Mudnose 24 moons when the apprenticeship began). Alg if not!

Cheers
Ember paw accepted as best friend, Owlfang accepted for both :3 Hollydawn just had three kits a little while ago and one of them just died so yeah, we could RP with them if ya want XC I'm still sad about dat
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.