View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2017, 07:06 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Powered(private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Raven leaned forward and shook her head at the person she did a spinning kick to its head and sighed . She cracked her neck then looked at yang now she walked off only to find ruby panting at the door , ruby looked at her sister and back at raven " what's going on here....yang.. " ruby whined . Raven growled she reached for her sword " you little pest! " Raven said
" I just ran to find her I was worried ! I thought she'd be here and looks like I was right " ruby panicked . Raven swung at ruby only for ruby to vanish in rose petals now she was on the catwalk looking scared
________
West nodded she walked behind Kim her ears twitched again
" so...why are we here? " she asked
Mary teleported to ruby. She was in raven control for the time being. She growled at ruby her eyes glowing black. Brim looked at raven and yang. She teleported to the cat walk. Lisa sighed as she climbed up.
------
"Remember you last memeory. It was here of our childhood. We should spend hours even days in the gym playing games. But you still owe me a basketball rematch" Kim said.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Last edited by Darky; December 14th, 2017 at 07:08 PM.