View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2016, 06:43 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken View Post
Mercy growled, her eye glimmering. She gazed at Wrath, vision flickering between his eyes. A snarl curled at her lips as she took a step back. Might as well keep her worthless, blood filled life. She might actually have something to live for before her crimes catch up to her! With a roll of her eyes, the tortie backed down. Her bloody crazed gaze still shone with hate, but she let up and turned away. "Just stay out of my way next time." She hissed, looking over her shoulder before stalking away.
This time, she hoped Wrath would follow her. She just needed a little taste of violence, right? Mercy could lead him into a trap! Great idea. But, what kind of trap should she use? He won't get fooled easily! Many different ideas swarmed through her head as she crawled away, her tail lashing.
Wrath's gaze was even as he looked at his sister in her eye, oh he knew that she was angry, but he didn't really care. He was able to soothe his anger and that's all that mattered to him. It helped to take the edge off, it helped to dissipate that red mist of wrath that fogged his vision and plagued his emotions. "Good." meowed the ragged tom simply enough as she took a step back, glad to see that his sibling had made the correct choice, he didn't really want to have to end her life, but he would do so without hesitation if it came down to it and that's just how Wrath was.
Snorting at Mercy's words, the older brother simply flicked his tail in dismissal, her words meant nothing to him because he could easily take her down any moment he wished. Continuing to groom himself, he would watch her leave, thinking a few things over now that his mind was clear of anger. I suppose I'll follow after, it should be interesting to see what she's up to. He thought for a moment as he was nearing the end of his grooming session. Once done he would sigh out, stretch, sink his claws into the ground before beginning to follow the scent trail his younger, one-eyed sister left, curious to see if she had happened to kill anyone yet.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?