View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2017, 08:05 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: Northview University

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

After a while of skateboarding Willow came to the park. No one was offering her any pets to sit yet so she decided that she would find something else to do. She found a bench under some shade and opened her spell book and tried some spells..all of which failed miserably and she got stuck with this poor creature.. (boop). “Oh nononononono.” She panicked trying to put the former rock back to what it used to be before she meddled with it. “You where supposed to become a pen!” She squeaked. She just went against one major rule her parents taught her. Don’t create life unless you have permission too. She continued flipping through her spell book finding nothing.

(Just gonna add Scarlets sister in there too..they both open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
Bracken sat in her dorm, chirping and tweeting softly to her three birds. To he honest, the girl wasn't completely comfortable, as she had just moved in a few days ago. Not to mention how she was probably the only person on campus who was allowed to have pets. It wasn't like she had a whole flock of birds- it was just a darwin's finch and and a pair of lovebirds. She had a male and a female, she let the female perch on her finger for a moment, while stroking its head before returning back to its perch. Sighing she glanced at the window. I really should get out more often... she thought with a wince, peeking out the door like some nervous rabbit who was about to get preyed upon.

(Open)
Heh well anyone can see the panicking Willow XD since your character seems to like pets maybe she could check out the new situation. But you don’t have to-just a thought.)