View Single Post
Old April 1st, 2019, 11:05 PM

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: Dark Forest Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post

Stonefrost, a dark gray and black she-cat with white speckled on her face, stepped out into the area with a crazed grin on her face. She spoke to every cat there. "I am Stonefrost, there will be more like me here soon enough, but for now, just hear me." her cold, slick voice rung out. "You all likely desire something, power, revenge, or maybe you just wish to become a better warrior," the words slithered over her tongue yet were still strong enough to be heard well. "Here is where you will be trained, this is where you will be taught the skills that you were not taught as an apprentice. What you will learn here is how to be elite." She closed her maw and swished her tail, signifying that her speech was over with.

(I didn't mean to post this, oops, sorry if yall don't want to participate in her little speech thing. ALSO this is open of course)
((I'll be roleplaying two cats. One living cat & my DF cat. I'll most likely have them in separate emotes as time goes on, but for now I'll have both here. Nightclaw will be my priority due to already having apprentices for him.))

Nightclaw stalked behind Stonefrost, appearing from the darkness and standing beside her. His fur was as black as the night and littered with scars all across his body and pelt. The tom was fairly big in size, making him intimidating to look at even from afar. He nodded along to what the other Dark Forest cat had to say, clearing his throat once her speech had concluded. "She's right. We will not be teaching you what the other Clans have taught you. Here? It is something much more. You will grow stronger than your kin and prove yourselves to be greater than them all." His deep voice spoke aloud, the words sounding so promising as he said them. He was going to manipulate them with their hopes and dreams - Even use their greatest fears against them if he had to. "Tonight is your night to decide. You will either train here every night from now on or leave and never return like a coward." Nightclaw spat out the last word as if it left a foul taste on his tongue.

---

Duskwing skidded to a halt, staring at the unfamiliar cats with an uneasy expression. She peered around at any other nearby living-cats and squinted. 'I'm being trained again? ..Elite?' Despite the feeling in her gut telling her to run away and never return, she remained standing there. She was certainly intrigued by what the cats had to say.