View Single Post
Old July 26th, 2017, 09:27 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Evacuation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Slatestone came running out of the warrior's den, his tabby fur already soaked and coated with mud after only a few steps through the rising water. His heart beat frantically around his chest, and all of his instincts screamed at him to just run and save himself from drowning. I don't know how to swim! I'll drown if the water gets any higher! However, that was true to every other cat in ShadowClan. Quickly, Daypaw's shout caught his attention, and he forcedhimself to shake his selfishness away. I need to help my clanmates, that's the right thing to do! It took a few moments, but the young tom waded through the muddiness in order to make it over to the medicine cat den. "I'll help," He offered, stopping in front of the smaller cat. The tom pushed away the fact that this cat was non-binary, even though that was a thing his family was supposed to shun - in his eyes, that wasn't important right now.
@Duststorm
Daypaw eyed the warrior for a moment. They were hesitant because of their beliefs but that was something they needed to put aside right now. "Good," they said hastily. Acornfall was closest to the den, hed get him out first. The tom didnt have his whiskers fully healed and was still unsteady to walk. Daypaw turned to Acornfall for a moment,"Acornfall, theres an evacuation happening, me and Slatestone will be taking you to safety." the enby mewed. They needed to do this as quickly as possible in order t get all other cats out of their den.