View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2024, 11:52 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Firefly Cove

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Elkpaw used that slow pace to his advantage, sticking his nose in everything along the way, and ending up with a pelt laden with snowflakes and dead brush in no time flat. Most of what she said honestly went right over his head until he looked up to watch her clear an old tree in a single hop.

He bounded away from the bush he'd been sniffing at (and debating nibbling on) to lean up against the log on his forepaws. He flexed his claws and did his best to sink them into the bark, tongue poking out in concentration, and managed to scrabble his way up next to her with a shower of dead tree falling to the ground behind him. Once steady, he bounced once in place and beamed up at her. "I did it!"

Redhawk - ThunderClan Hornet

Inquisitive yellow-green eyes peered down at the young tom as he leaned against it. Redhawk had to stifle a small chuckle at his obvious look of concentration, claws gripping the bark where she was perched. His climbing could use some work, and she knew soon he'd be able to scale over obstacles much taller and larger than this one. Her head turned to follow him and once he was up on the side of the tree she returned his grin. "You did!" It was easy to feel excited around Elkpaw; he reminded her of her sister when they'd both been younger apprentices.

Looking to the other side she aimed for a single spot and leapt down with ease, turning to look up at him. "T-Try to jump down now." It was tall, but nowhere near tall enough to result in injury (at least, she hoped). She peered up at him with her undivided attention, tail raised high in the air. "You can do it!"

From here they were getting closer to Firefly Cove - just a couple more tail-lengths and they would be encroaching on the edge of the lively meadow. Hopefully with the frost long behind them and newleaf starting to spring to the surface, she would get to show him some of the beautiful flowers that resided there.

[ moved to the next section of the territory tour! ]