View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2018, 01:55 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: The Abandoned Clan official roleplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
y’all wanted insane!! And I got it!)
He laughs softly as he tilts his head “ how rude of me! I didn’t tell you who I am huh? Well it’s nice to make some new friends during some dinner right?” He asks darkly as he chuckles a bit and looks at Fadedtail “ oh! You’re back! You almost missed dinner don’t worry I got some to share!” He Says as he begins to turn around his tail waving a bit as he walks into the leaders den and soon was pulling out something. He stops and sighs “ Blackstar was a big cat! I tried to finish him on my own but-“ he pulls out a dead body of a tom barely even recognizable if it weren’t for the fur, the tom was torn apart and eaten here and there. He smiles as he places his claws on the head. “ come on! Eat up! My names Deathheart! I’m a warrior of this clan! But sadly seems like everyone just got so tasty looking and the voices really wanted something so I killed them all! It’s that exciting! “ he says purring happily as he licks his jaws and looks at them. “ come on eat up~ I do love to share and all oh! And fadedtail~ “ his eyes glowed dangerously as he begins to crash the skull of the former leader easily. “ I believe you should be running now~”
DarkLeaf's pupils shrank as she tried not scream she gulped "Y-you eat cats?" She asked Deathheart quietly looking at him her ears pinned back again as she looked at the dead body. DarkLeaf tried to calm herself down but it didn't work knowing that Deathheart could kill her any second if he really wanted.