View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2018, 01:26 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The Abandoned Clan official roleplay

y’all wanted insane!! And I got it!)
He laughs softly as he tilts his head “ how rude of me! I didn’t tell you who I am huh? Well it’s nice to make some new friends during some dinner right?” He asks darkly as he chuckles a bit and looks at Fadedtail “ oh! You’re back! You almost missed dinner don’t worry I got some to share!” He Says as he begins to turn around his tail waving a bit as he walks into the leaders den and soon was pulling out something. He stops and sighs “ Blackstar was a big cat! I tried to finish him on my own but-“ he pulls out a dead body of a tom barely even recognizable if it weren’t for the fur, the tom was torn apart and eaten here and there. He smiles as he places his claws on the head. “ come on! Eat up! My names Deathheart! I’m a warrior of this clan! But sadly seems like everyone just got so tasty looking and the voices really wanted something so I killed them all! It’s that exciting! “ he says purring happily as he licks his jaws and looks at them. “ come on eat up~ I do love to share and all oh! And fadedtail~ “ his eyes glowed dangerously as he begins to crash the skull of the former leader easily. “ I believe you should be running now~”