Old February 20th, 2018, 01:05 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: The Abandoned Clan official roleplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
(Wow, that was fast.)

~Snap~
FadedTail Flinched, hearing the noise.She glaned in the direction of the noise, and she quickly realized it was in the direction of the camp. As soon as she heard the yowl that followed, she started to slowly walk back in the direction she had run a moon ago, when she fled the traitor, instead of trying to fight it.`Is that...Singing?` She wondered, thinking she could hear it. Her pace slowly quickened, nearing the camp slowly from the opposite direction as the other clan cats. As she got closer, she somewhat recognized the voice.
It was definitely that of a tom's, and it reminded her of one of her clan-mates...
She broke into a sprint, Jumping over a bush, and into the camp, realizing who it must be. Her eyes darted around the camp, locking onto the other two cats, and then onto the cat who's voice she recognized.
"You.......will p-pay...for what you did....." She whispered, slightly afraid of what he may do, but knowing she must do everything in her power to protect the other two. Her mind was telling her that she needed to run, that there was nothing she could possibly do, but she tried to ignore it best she could.

(AND @BrokenMadness I LOVE THAT SONG! WHY YOU GOTTTA BE SO DAMMED CREEPY SOMETIMES XD)
DarkLeaf glanced at the cream colored cat she wandered what she had whispered but then she looked back at the black tom who had been staring at her and her friends with a deadly look. The fear slowly went away in her eyes she was still scared but not as much now knowing there were survivors still here.
DarkLeaf's ears weren't pinned down anymore they were normal she looked the tom in the eyes 'oh please don't kill me for being brave' she thought digging her claws into the earth. "Did you take down this clan? Is that why nobodies here except a kit?" She said not wanting to give the cream colored cats position away she hoped he hadn't looked over to her when DarkLeaf glanced at her.
She didn't want her death to be her fault.