View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2017, 03:04 PM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Morningblue gave a shallow nod. The other tom struck him as rather terse, but it didn't bother him. They didn't have to be friendly, and he was alright by Morningblue's standard so long as he treated his sister right. "How are you fairing after the gathering?" he asked simply. Wheatfur's death had been very bad news for any Thunderclan cat that had come away from the fight with major injuries. He had been lucky to fight a cat who almost seemed like he hadn't wanted to be there, but he had no idea what the battle had been like for Thrushwing.
Thrushwing tensed at the thought of the gathering. It was supposed to be a gathering for peace between the clans, but it was instead a battle. He expected something would go wrong there anyway, but nothing like the Dusk Syndicate to just appear like that. Actually, he didn't expect anything to do with the Dusk Syndicate. "My injuries had been healed during the battle, so there wasn't too much to to bring to Caliapaw." He answered, remembering the now dead Wheatfur tending to him before he passed. He never knew that his death would be near, he was a medicine cat, not a warrior that would jump into a battle and expect that their life may end. Thrushwing assumed that one of the Syndicate cats caught Wheatfur while he was distracted and killed him. "Though, I do wonder what will happen to the Dusk Syndicate. Do you think their leader is planning another attack on the clans?" Thrushwing asked, before plucking out more of the feathers.

Last edited by Bandido; November 18th, 2017 at 03:05 PM. Reason: Fixing Code