View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2017, 10:13 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Snowstar didn't take her ice blue eyes off of the WindClan cat, ears flicking as he spoke. She noticed the brief hesitation - But she expected that. Still, show me some confidence, Snowstar urged silently, her gaze never moving from the WindClan cat's. When Skyfeather opened his eyes and looked up at her again, a small smile broke through the concentrated mask on Snowstar's face. She was never good at hiding her emotions anyway. "Very well," The Siamese meowed, sitting back and turning her gaze to Cherrydawn, then to Skyfeather again. She'd give him a chance. She's never know unless she gave him a chance. And perhaps it was a big risk, but, taking risks was part of being a leader, wasn't it? "If you feel you can remain loyal to ThunderClan, Skyfeather, you may stay. I hope you don't betray the trust that's just been given to you." She sighed, sitting back and tilting her head at the Tom. He seemed like a nice cat - Snowstar wanted to give him a chance. She just really hoped he didn't blow it.
@Flameleaf

Cherrydawn's heart swelled with joy. She had said yes! Her leader had said yes and now she and Skyfeather could have a life together in Thunderclan! They could be mates, have kits, and sleep beside each other in the warrior's den every night. "Oh thank you, Snowstar! Thank you!" The ginger and white shecat couldn't stop herself from nuzzling her head into the tom's neck, purring happily. But there was more to be said. Stoically, she turned back to her leader, trying to be the brave warrior she knew she could be now that Skyfeather was at her side. "I am prepared for any punishment you see fit to give me, Snowstar. After all, I did break the warrior code. Still, I'll bear it happily." She bowed her head respectfully, solemnly awaiting her leader's judgement. Cleaning out nests? extra patrols? She'd do it all. It was worth it.