View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2017, 10:05 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Cherrydawn stood there, anxious as she silently listened to Skyfeather make his case to stay. Her heart warmed at the sincerity in his voice. Skyfeather meant everything he said. She'd always known that. She'd known it since the first time he said he loved her. She was scared for him now, unsure what Snowstar, but she had to believe that her leader felt the same unabashed honesty coming from him that she did.

To her relief and wonder, Snowstar seemed rather calm. She knew this couldn't be an easy thing to consider. Since the murder that had started all the ugliness between Thunderclan and Windclan, Snowstar had obviously not thought highly of their neighbor. Cherrydawn couldn't say what happened for sure, but Snowstar's apprehension made sense. Coolly, the leader fixed her blue eyes on the cat she loved and asked the question that had been on her mind since he suggested joining Thunderclan: could he really go to war with the clan that he grew up in? Could he really be loyal to Thunderclan. There was no question in the ginger and white shecat's mind that he could be loyal to her, but could he really bare his teeth and claws to the cats who had shared his home? His family? His friends? She sat perfectly still, holding her breath as she waited to see how Skyfeather would answer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Skyfeather felt uncertertain that he wanted to swap clans. He looked out of the den for a few moments, deep in thought. Blazingstar will be angry. Will I be considered a traitor? Will I be a target for WindClan? The tom gave his pelt a shake. Be glanced down at his paws, then at Cherrydawn. I have to. I don’t want to keep meeting in secret.

Skyfeather met Snowstar’s gaze. “If it means being with Cherrydawn, then yes. I will remain loyal to ThunderClan.” He knew what he had just committed to. Suddenly, he felt nervous again. He shifted from paw to paw as his thoughts came crawling back. What if this is a lie? What if she’s going to keep me prisoner? What if... Skyfeather’s ears flattened as he squeezed his eyes shut. I have to convince her. The WindClan cat’s eyes shot open and his tail tip brushed the ground as he raised his head to hear Snowstar’s response.

@Random Melody
Snowstar didn't take her ice blue eyes off of the WindClan cat, ears flicking as he spoke. She noticed the brief hesitation - But she expected that. Still, show me some confidence, Snowstar urged silently, her gaze never moving from the WindClan cat's. When Skyfeather opened his eyes and looked up at her again, a small smile broke through the concentrated mask on Snowstar's face. She was never good at hiding her emotions anyway. "Very well," The Siamese meowed, sitting back and turning her gaze to Cherrydawn, then to Skyfeather again. She'd give him a chance. She's never know unless she gave him a chance. And perhaps it was a big risk, but, taking risks was part of being a leader, wasn't it? "If you feel you can remain loyal to ThunderClan, Skyfeather, you may stay. I hope you don't betray the trust that's just been given to you." She sighed, sitting back and tilting her head at the Tom. He seemed like a nice cat - Snowstar wanted to give him a chance. She just really hoped he didn't blow it.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust