View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2016, 06:36 PM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
Widening his eyes as the kit scrambled away, Martenleap tried to make his voice sound nicer, not trying to scare the strange cat away, the cat who didn't have eyes but could sense he was here- it made him just a little happier to have company, even if they were suspicious, even if they were troubled- he just wanted to help. "I'm not here to hurt you." He mumbled quietly, trying not to let his nerves insert themselves into his voice. Maybe if he tried to be nice, he could make a new friend today- and bring a new kitten into the clan, if she ended up not being able to find her family. Does she even want to find them? They sound like terrible cats. "Hey, they don't sound like family at all- family is supposed to support you. Family means nobody gets left behind." Me and Shrew are a family.
The young she-cat had her head aimed in a completely different direction from where Martenleap was. She didn't know that, though, how could she, when she was eyeless? Not to mention she was oblivious to the fact she had no eyes. As he stated something about her family not being a family, she spoke up in a quick rush, "THey are family. They're my brothers and sisters, and mother and father." But he continued, stating something she didn't know was possible. Family didn't act they way hers did. they cared for each other, supported one another. It made her freeze and think as a sick happiness overcame her. While she was suffering in silence, things were so much better for others. Granted she suffered, others didn't. It brought her a relief she didn't know would ever exist. Things can be better for her. "So... things are better here?" She questioned after a while of silence, "But... this isn't where I belong, is it? It smells so strange." Se wrinkled her nose to prove a point, the taste of ShadowClan burnt her tongue when she parted her jaws and she was forced to keep it shut unless speaking. "I wish I could live here... Where am I?"