View Single Post
Old July 14th, 2018, 11:01 PM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bendy The Demon View Post

@Spikes
Spiderpaw let out a light smile at the Molly, starting to get used to her. She was quite different from his past mentor at least she could tell him the difference from right or wrong. The tom gave hia chest fur a couple of quick licks as he starred off at the camp entrance. Spiderpaw's paws were itching to get out of the camp for once in his life.

The apprentice made his way over to the entrance very slowly. He looked back a couple times to make sure he was getting to ahead of her. Spidderpaw stood right inside the entrance, looking through to see the territory. He felt his stomache clench at the thought of going out of the Shadowclan camp.

"I feel that I need to tell you about my mentor. That is my former mentor by the way. They aren't my mentor anymore. As of now I have nobody to teach me anything." he meowed. Spiderpaw thought that it was a good time to tell her that he isn't an experienced hunter. He was an experienced fighter either, but that wasn't as important at the moment.
The older tabby looked back at the apprentice, wondering why he seemed so hesitant to leave. Surely hunting couldn't be that hard. Hadn't he ventured outside of the camp before? She gave him a somewhat perplexed look, though just as she was about to turn away and continue through the territory, she paused as he spoke again.

Raggedfeather listened in stunned silence. An apprentice without a mentor? It was unheard of. Training was of the utmost importance to a young cat... And especially cats who were close to becoming warriors! The old molly's eyes narrowed at the tom, a flash of hostility in them which was directed at the apprentice's old mentor, despite his current absence. The way he spoke about this cat didn't seem to line up with death. Had his mentor abandoned his duties?

"..No mentor?" Raggedfeather almost guffawed at the end of her meow. It really did sound like a sick joke. He needed a mentor at once. Warriorhood would be a difficult experience for the under-trained. "How much have you learned, young one?" She hated how old that made her sound, though she couldn't hide from her age forever. The bulky she-cat continued on her path as she spoke, determined to not be hindered by this issue.