View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2016, 04:29 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
Only being here few times before, the molly didn't know this territory well and followed Royalwatcher to the river. Upon reaching her, her pale orbs feel onto the shimmering surface, watching the water gently head downstream. She had forgotten it's beauty. Mistpaw blinked and glanced back at her mentor when she was ready to start, but hesitated when she notice that he was thinking about something. Not wanting to disturb his thoughts she remained silent as she patiently waited for him to snap himself back to her. She doubted that it was too serious of a thought - though she was wrong about that - since he gave her a smile and was quick to bring back their little competition. "I've been ready," the grey and silver apprentice through the tom a competitive look as she positioned herself beside the edge of the river. As always, it seemed to be filled with fish. Why would dead cats even need this much fish? Mistpaw narrowed her orbs as she watched the fish, deciding it would do no good to ponder on such an unimportant subject. "You better have been practicing, 'cause I have!" Right as said this, the smoky cat launched her paw into the river. It wasn't as swift or as graceful as a master's strike would be, but it wasn't all that bad and had little splash - especially compared to how she was when she started hunting with Royalwatcher. She was able to catch a fish, it's size wasn't special, but she had a look of pride shining in her orbs as she killed in and started a tiny pile at her side. "Beat that!" She challenged, though her confidence was still more of an act in the situation, not trying to expect too much of herself just yet.
"Of course I have!" Royalwatcher meowed with a nervous laugh, his blue eyes filled with amusement. He was momentarily proud when Mist almost instantly caught a fish, even though he hadn't really been the only one to teach her. However, he quickly shook that feeling from his chest, and focused his attention back on the competition. No sympatizing with the competitor! The warrior turned his gaze to the shimmering water, gaze flicking around in search of the perfect fish. When he had his target figured out, he became perfectly still, waiting for it to wander close enough. Moments later, his orange paw quickly shot out from under him, slipping into the water with the smoothness that came with experience. However, he was off target, and by chance, he managed to scoop up another fish that had been close by. When it hit the ground beside him, he held it down with one paw. It was small, probably only an inch or two bigger than a minnow, but he was glad he at least caught something. "I didn't beat you with this fish! But maybe the next one will!" He meowed, eyeing Mistpaw. The tom didn't voice the mistake he had made, but if Mist had been watching closely enough, she would have seen it. He wondered momentarily if she'd tease him for it.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; November 11th, 2016 at 04:29 PM.