View Single Post
Old November 9th, 2016, 07:55 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
"Oh, I don't just think I can. I know," Royalwatcher meowed more confidently than he felt. Of course, he had been fishing much longer than Mist, but he hadn't practiced as recently as she had. It was a battle of experience versus recently learned skills. He felt a new rush of joy because she went along with his idea and looked slightly happier already because of her perking up. "Come on," He meowed, turning quickly and heading in the direction of the river. The tom strode forward gracefully, moving silently and almost beautifully across the ground. It was only a few seconds before they reached the star-coated river. If you listened from where they usually met, you could hear it's soft rushing noise. He paused for a moment, it's beauty momentarily taking his breath away like usual. He could still remember when he had been a kitten, and had first arrived in StarClan. After the pain of his brother's death bite, he had felt nothing momentarily before a sudden feeling of peace, like being cuddled by his mother. Then, when he opened his eyes, he had been staring at this very river before them. Shaking those thoughts from his head, he turned toward Mist with a smile. "Let's see who the very best is, shall we?" He mewed playfully, his smile widening into a crooked, kit-like grin.
Only being here few times before, the molly didn't know this territory well and followed Royalwatcher to the river. Upon reaching her, her pale orbs feel onto the shimmering surface, watching the water gently head downstream. She had forgotten it's beauty. Mistpaw blinked and glanced back at her mentor when she was ready to start, but hesitated when she notice that he was thinking about something. Not wanting to disturb his thoughts she remained silent as she patiently waited for him to snap himself back to her. She doubted that it was too serious of a thought - though she was wrong about that - since he gave her a smile and was quick to bring back their little competition. "I've been ready," the grey and silver apprentice through the tom a competitive look as she positioned herself beside the edge of the river. As always, it seemed to be filled with fish. Why would dead cats even need this much fish? Mistpaw narrowed her orbs as she watched the fish, deciding it would do no good to ponder on such an unimportant subject. "You better have been practicing, 'cause I have!" Right as said this, the smoky cat launched her paw into the river. It wasn't as swift or as graceful as a master's strike would be, but it wasn't all that bad and had little splash - especially compared to how she was when she started hunting with Royalwatcher. She was able to catch a fish, it's size wasn't special, but she had a look of pride shining in her orbs as she killed in and started a tiny pile at her side. "Beat that!" She challenged, though her confidence was still more of an act in the situation, not trying to expect too much of herself just yet.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; November 9th, 2016 at 07:55 AM.