View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2016, 06:13 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
Since the molly was still unsure about herself, she couldn't really believe Royalwatcher's words when he told her that she was a good cat. Good cats don't train in the Dark Forest... but I suppose Evil cats wouldn't train in Starclan either.... Though she didn't word out her thoughts, not wanting to linger on this subject any longer than she had to. She also wasn't looking forward to apologizing to Aspenmask. Mistpaw thought it would be much easier to just ignore him and keep her distance, if they didn't talk than they couldn't fight. But, she wasn't here for the easy way out - if she was, then she would've stayed out of Riverclan. The grey and silver apprentice did however perk up as he decided to play off of her subject changing, and challenged her to see who was the better fisher. Mistpaw wasn't the best, still much better at fighting than at hunting, but she did want to see where she stood with her abilities to catch fish. "Okay, if you think you can keep!" Her confidence was pretty much a lie, but she wanted to experience a bit of fun, and similar to Royalwatcher, she believed this little competition could possibly cheer her up and lighten the mood.
"Oh, I don't just think I can. I know," Royalwatcher meowed more confidently than he felt. Of course, he had been fishing much longer than Mist, but he hadn't practiced as recently as she had. It was a battle of experience versus recently learned skills. He felt a new rush of joy because she went along with his idea and looked slightly happier already because of her perking up. "Come on," He meowed, turning quickly and heading in the direction of the river. The tom strode forward gracefully, moving silently and almost beautifully across the ground. It was only a few seconds before they reached the star-coated river. If you listened from where they usually met, you could hear it's soft rushing noise. He paused for a moment, it's beauty momentarily taking his breath away like usual. He could still remember when he had been a kitten, and had first arrived in StarClan. After the pain of his brother's death bite, he had felt nothing momentarily before a sudden feeling of peace, like being cuddled by his mother. Then, when he opened his eyes, he had been staring at this very river before them. Shaking those thoughts from his head, he turned toward Mist with a smile. "Let's see who the very best is, shall we?" He mewed playfully, his smile widening into a crooked, kit-like grin.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!