View Single Post
Old November 3rd, 2016, 03:49 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
Upon his clarification, the young molly winced a bit when he pointed out that she hadn't tried to kill him - though had used different. She wished that she could go back in time and prevent herself from getting into that fight with Aspenmask. In fact, it might be even better if she had never left Riverclan in the first place... but she had her reasons for leaving, and wasn't sure if she would actually change whether she wouldn't left or not anyway. Mistpaw looked up as Royalwatcher spoke again, stating that she had to stop feeling bad for herself. That she should allow her guilt to prevent her from doing something like that again. He made sense, and she could understand what he was saying. He shouldn't have to use killing to show that I've improved, the molly thought, knowing that it was pretty bad when that was the comparison. Yet, she did take in his words and gave him a nod. "I-I understand," Mistpaw mewed softly.

She turned away fora moment, her thoughts swirling around her mind. She couldn't really put her thoughts together and think of something to say. The apprentice's fur was heating up with the conversation directed towards her misguided action towards her brother. Mistpaw's pale orbs blinked when they caught some of the starry bushes and remembered the Starclan stream. "I learned to catch fish," she stated sheepishly, feeling even more awkward and embarrassed as she attempted to change the subject. The grey and silver apprentice turned back towards her mentor again.
Royalwatcher let out a soft sigh, clamping his mouth shut in order to stop scolding her. His blue gaze slightly watched her reaction to his words, and was a bit relieved when Mistpaw seemed to accept what he was saying. "You're a good cat," He meowed simply, speaking the truth. "And nobody is perfect." He watched her with a level-headed gaze, even as she tried to change the subject. "Just apologize to him next time you see him, things'll work themselves out over time," He mewed softly before moving on to what she had said about fishing. The tom hadn't been watching her at the time, having been busy with some other things. His gaze followed her's the to way that led to the starry river. "Oh yeah? Think you can catch more fish than me?" The warrior gave a wide grin, leaning forward a bit. He figured a little competition would be just the thing to cheer the other cat up a bit. His fishing skills were a bit rusty, having not fished since he had shown Mist how to do so a few weeks earlier. But, he figured he'd remember how to do it well once he got to the river and looked in. He returned his gaze to the younger cat as he waited for her reply.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!